Back to Articles

The Zoghlin Group PLLC Celebrates Attorneys' Inclusion on 2023 List of "Best Lawyers: Ones To Watch In America"

The Zoghlin Group PLLC is pleased to congratulate Partner Jacob H. Zoghlin, Esq., on his receipt of the “Best Lawyers: Ones to Watch in America” award in 2023.

Jacob H. Zoghlin was recently selected by his peers for inclusion in the 4th Edition of “Best Lawyers: Ones to Watch in America” for his work in the fields of “Environmental Law” and “Land Use and Zoning Law”.


Recognition by Best Lawyers is based on peer-reviewed evaluations, and is designed to capture the consensus opinion of leading lawyers about the professional abilities of their colleagues within the same region and legal practice area. Best Lawyers employs a sophisticated, conscientious, rational, and transparent survey process designed to elicit meaningful and substantive evaluations of the quality of legal services. For the 2023 edition of The Best Lawyers in America, more than 12.2 million votes were analyzed. And because lawyers are not required nor allowed to pay a fee to be listed, inclusion in Best Lawyers is considered a singular honor. Please join us in congratulating Partner Jacob H. Zoghlin, Esq. on this recognition.

Rising Star Jacob H. Zoghlin, Esq.


DISCLAIMER: This blog is made available by the lawyer/law firm for educational purposes only. Except as expressly provided to the contrary in a signed writing, all materials provided on this website, including these blogs, are provided on an “as-is” basis without warranties of any kind, either express or implied. It provides only general information and commentary on the law and/or legal issues in the news. Nothing herein provides specific legal advice. These contents may further constitute Attorney Advertising. By using this website you understand, acknowledge, and agree that there is no attorney client relationship between you and the blog, lawyer, or law firm. The blog posts should not be used as a substitute for legal advice from a licensed professional attorney in your state.